(( Looks like I owe some starters now. Awesome! But they’ll have to wait till tomorrow. ))
((…Oh. Truly? Alright. Would you like a starter? ))
If you’re looking to improve your dashboard or RP life give ‘em a follow. ))
1: What foods do they love, and what foods do they refuse to eat?
Favorite food: Chicken.
Will not consume: Soup. He doesn’t like food that’s still swimming.
19: What is their favorite texture?
Sand. Not something he comes accost that often but the way all these small rocks can feel so soft together is interesting to him.
27: Do they have children? Do they want children? What names would they choose?
Wee Dingwall does not have any children. (That would be bad.)
He want’s some and not just because he has to.
Names would be along the lines of Muirne or Abdreana for a girl and Forbeis or Peadair.
2: What is their weapon of choice, and what weapon do they dislike using the most?
Weapon of choice: Teeth.
Last weapon he’d pick up: Bow & Arrow
17: Do they have any pet peeves or petty dislikes, and how do they react to encountering them?
If something bother Wee Dingwall he’s more than likely going to do nothing. That being said what seem to bother him is when people’s hair is covering their eyes. It doesn’t make any sense to him. Nor does he get why people compare him to small animals all the time.
28: What is a gift that they have received that was especially touching or significant?
“This.” The young Lord pulls out a strung necklace that has a fang dangling off it. An unexpected gift from a viking lass he cares a great deal about.
Sakura and I tried to come up with a list of questions that we didn’t see around very often, and we wanted to share! So, here it is, yet another character-building question meme.
Leave one of my characters and a number (or more) in my ask, and I will answer:
- What foods do they love, and what foods do they refuse to eat?
- What is their weapon of choice, and what weapon do they dislike using the most?
- What is their preferred method of transportation?
- Who did they look up to the most as a child? Who do they look up to as an adult?
- What kind of weather makes them happy, and what kind makes them sad?
- What languages do they speak? Do they have any idiosyncrasies or identifiable patterns of speech, word usages, etc?
- What clothing do they like to wear, and what do they wear most often?
- Do they eat a healthy diet? A varied one?
- As a child, what did they want to be when they grew up? Did they realize their dream?
- What makes them feel safe or secure? What makes them feel insecure or unsafe?
- What do they do when they need comfort? Do they seek out a person, a food, an activity, etc?
- Do they sing or play any musical instruments, even if just for fun? How well?
- What decision in their past did they most analyze and fret over after the fact?
- What are they like when they are drunk?
- Where in their body do they keep stress or tension?
- What do they think about where they currently live? If they could move elsewhere, would they?
- Do they have any pet peeves or petty dislikes, and how do they react to encountering them?
- What foods do they eat most often? Do they enjoy it?
- What is their favorite texture?
- Do they like to travel? How do they pack and prepare?
- How well do they take criticism? How do they react to others noticing their flaws?
- What are they like when they get sick? Do they have a particular system (ears, lungs, etc) that illness gravitates to?
- What is their favorite drink?
- How do they react to being physically injured or undergoing medical treatment?
- What do their hands look and feel like?
- How much do they eat, and how often? Do they drink appetite suppressants (tea, coffee, etc)?
- Do they have children? Do they want children? What names would they choose?
- What is a gift that they have received that was especially touching or significant?
- How do they arrange or decorate their living space?
- Do they have any allergies or chronic conditions?